The natural properties of merino wool repel dust and make garments impervious to dirt so there is no need for them to be cleaned too frequently which not only saves money but also to preserve the environment.
• You can wash Bonnetier garments in the washing machine with water not exceeding 40°C. Never use the spin cycle. They can be ironed easily, especially with a steam iron.
• Dry flat on a towel, giving the garment its shape.
• Wash and iron inside out.
• Do not wash with items that could damage the garment.
• Use a mild laundry soap designed to clean wool, such as Woolite Zero Detergent.